The 47th Annual Convention of the Pacific Coast Pensioners Association will convene at 9:00 AM on Monday, September 15, and adjourn at about Noon on September 17, 2014.
Place: Holiday Inn – Vancouver Centre
711 West Broadway
Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact your local Pensioners Club to get a registration form and lodging information.
• Labor leaders and lawmakers from Canada will address the Convention
• ILWU Officers, the Coast Committee, and Local Officers will be join us.
• Help welcome our guests from Australia, Colombia, and perhaps other nations.
• You will hear a report on 2014 U.S. Longshore Division Negotiations.
• Information about health care and pensions will be provided.
The Vancouver Host Committee has scheduled a number of fun and exciting activities and side trips. A Banquet will be held Tuesday night. Join the fun. Enjoy a fine meal. Dance your socks off. Meet and greet old friends and new.
For more information contact your local Pensioners Club.
See you there!
In unity, Rich Austin – President, PCPA